why can't i transfer money to my bank account?

Yassin6_
New Community Member

i can't send my money to my bank for some reason, when i try to send it says that "There's an issue with your account" i've tried to see what's the problem, it turns out my account was limited and it wants me to check my resolution center and fix all the problems i have in my account, i've checked it and i don't see no cases, it's been a few months and i still can't send money to my bank, i'd appreciate your help, thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kiran55
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Yassin6_ ,

Thank you for your post in Community!

I am sorry to know that you were unable to transfer money to your bank account. I would suggest you to please try after 24-48 hours in a different browser after clearing cookies and caches from your system. There are sometimes technical glitches that block the attempt temporarily. If you still face any issues, I suggest you please contact us. You can find the number to reach us by going to PayPal website, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Contact, then clicking the Call us option.  

Thank you.

Kiran

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.