vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Phyllislewandow
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received my shipment

Login to Me Too

Stella5470
Contributor
Contributor
just received my after 6 weeks. If you were expecting charmin and bounty. You're not getting it. Scam
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Me, too. Paid extra for fast shipping and they lied about order date. Then received something no where near pictured in ad ! PayPal didn’t care at all .
Login to Me Too

Blondie777
New Community Member
It won't be what you are expecting when it gets there. Prepare to be disappointed. And PayPal won't help you.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Both statements have proven true, so far !
Login to Me Too

vickiumorrow
Contributor
Contributor
They didn’t reply back with an email saying they received my order. I want to cancel my order but there isn’t anywhere to cancel it.
Login to Me Too

The exact same **bleep** happened to me, and I am very upset that I am unable to get my money back! Please help to fix this Paypal!!!!

Login to Me Too

blueal1976
Contributor
Contributor

You can file a dispute, but it won't do any good.  I had the same experience and PayPal sided with the SELLER.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
You just wait, regardless if you paid extra, then just accept it when you don’t even get what you ordered !🤬Don’t expect PayPal to care, or make it right.
Login to Me Too

Emebrejoan3
Contributor
Contributor
Mi order not reciver
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.