vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Jackal007
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an LED chaser from them. It took 4 weeks to arrive but it's here. Extremely happy.

Login to Me Too

Tarek1974
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar issue, filed a dispute, but PayPal rejected my case, I have returned the cheap knock off they sent. to my shock they refused my claim, although I have provided all the receipts and documentation requested.

PayPal is not like what is was before!!!

Login to Me Too

dmc0903
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry this happened to you. I was shocked that pay pal sided with them as well they have changed. Having PayPal always made me feel like things were legit not anymore 😞
Login to Me Too

Mutoh

A received wrong products.

I did try to returning the products and could get the following address. However the building name is not clearly.

Recipient, Tang <Removed>

Address: <Removed> ShuShan district

City, Hefei

Province, <Removed>

phone number, <Removed>

However the phone number is for other company. So, the following web page also are member of scam. Let's take care.

https://www.rockiebell.com/

https://heraheart.com/

As I said, the building name is not clearly, so I give up to return the products. Because I believe that they won't refund full. Now, I have offer from them that they refund 35%. Probably I accept even I don't want.

I think that PayPal should refuse the account of scammer.

Login to Me Too

whyonearth

Bought two Ethiopian opals from Vango group.  Finally got the specimens and it was two almost worthless Amazonite rocks.

They offered a % off and return the product.  We said no, this is a fraud and a scam, full refund demanded.  No go.

Reported the problem to Paypal, they said full refund but you have to return the specimens at your cost.  No go, called Paypal and a few minutes later they closed the case in our favor with no need to return the rocks.  This company should not have the validation of Paypal.  They are a pure scam.  Two photos of the two opals we were supposed to receive.  Photo of the two Amazonite rocks we actually received.opal2.pngnot opal.JPGopal1.png

Login to Me Too

dmc0903
Contributor
Contributor
i had a problem also. They feel that if you have to send The product back to them in China and it costs the same amount to send it as it cost for the item that you won’t do it. And truthfully the package I received came from Springfield Gardens New York and PayPal will not except that. In order to get my money back I have to send it back to China which is a loss for me either way. Very disappointed. With all of this backlash over this group I don’t understand why PayPal is still allowing them to get away with it.
Login to Me Too

simplyred55
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by them for 104.94. They went under a different name but on my bank acc it said Vango Group. It was in pending so I called my bank and they said there was nothing they could do. I emailed the fraudulent company and she said it was on its way. I messaged PP twice now and nothing. So what good is PP when they won’t stand behind their name
Login to Me Too

simplyred55
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me for 104.94 and no product. I looked them up (SCAMMERS ) emailed them, called my bank and told PP for the 3rd time. Why does PP Allow these people on here? Who is monitoring our purchases? Isn’t PP suppose to do this? The bank wouldn’t even stop my pym
Login to Me Too

Mumrik93

Just got scammed by them, I ordered a thick leather winter coat from them, when the package arrived it was two thin fabric coats that's not in any way similaire to what I've ordered. They offered me a 10% discount, the only way they'll agree to a full refund is if I send them back, which I don't mind but sinece they clearly are scammers, is there really any reason to? I mean will they actually repay me or are they just gonna claim I damage them before sending them or something like that leaving me with even less money?

Is there any reason to pass this issue onto Paypal?

What I orderedWhat I orderedWhat I gotWhat I got

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.