unauthorized login

oniql
New Community Member

hi just warning for ebay scam on thursday a potential buyer reached out to me, trying to buy my shoes i put on sale. they said the transaction on paypal didnt work and demanded for me to verify the payment from ebay itself per email. i knew it was a scam but i accidentally clicked on it. the email looked really real and after that i immediately removed my mastercard from my paypal account. today i noticed an email from paypal, saying that someone logged in my account from a location far away from me. no transations were made probably because there was no credit card, i already changed my passwords and removed all devices. when i try to report it i have to select a transaction for the report but since there was none made i dont know how to report if anyone could help that be very mich appreciated

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oniql 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.