unauthorised payments, seller does not respond

handcar
New Community Member

Hello PayPal community,

I have several payments to the NCsoft company that I did not authorise ranging from Sept 26 to Feb 11.

I have contacted the company twice now but no response, the person who has been using my PayPal to make transactions also has made an account using my e-mail suggesting I that my e-mail being breached is what landed me here.

For safety I have removed my pre-paid visa from this account for now, how should I go about getting my money back? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @handcar

Welcome to the PayPal community. 

I am sorry to hear what has happened to you. I am sure you probably have already done this but just in case you havent please change your email account password. Always keep your password for email account completely separate from any other account as we do store a lot of information on there without realizing it. 

As it seems someone has set up a separate account I would continue to contact the merchant and make sure to highlight to them that this is unauthorised. If you get no luck there then I would contact your card issuer to see what they can offer you. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.