seller protection

depthsonic
Contributor
Contributor

i sold item in game i have screenshots discord talks that we talked about selling item , i really dont know  much about paypal so he sent me money but now i found i got charged for that money after 6 month please guys help me

i think he just tried to get back his money but i really sold item 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

depthsonic
Contributor
Contributor

now i figured that it was different transaction also from same guy when he asked me to buy something for him, i have proofs for that too screenshots from discord talk please guys help me !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@depthsonic 

Sadly you have no paypal seller protection for virtual /digital sales, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

depthsonic
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  yes now i figured that amountt what i charged 

that one was just send by his decision (not that one what he bought) 

and he told paypal that he didnt sent that money that was some stranger ? WTF ?

i helped him to buy some things he transfered money to my paypal and i bought him

please help me!  i really dont know anything about paypal

i have proofs  discord chat screens 

when i asked him about this situation he blocked me from all social platforms 😃 and dissapeared

Login to Me Too

depthsonic
Contributor
Contributor

when i try to open case i got this error message 

Unable to complete your request

We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our User Agreement for more details.

Login to Me Too

depthsonic
Contributor
Contributor

transaction was made in april 27 this year , the person who i knew from virtual we were kinda close friends i have cocnverstation screenshots from discord , im not good user of paypal , today i joined in my mail and recived mail that im charged 67 euro .. 60 euro +7 fee. that 60 euro he sent me to help him buy something from my country , and after that he scammed me and requested money back from u , paypal gaved back his money (sorry for my english) but he lied that he didnt sent that money u can check it was his real IP adress ! i have proofs andd everything when i asked him about this situation he blocked me from all social platforms where we contacted ! please HELP ME ! i did nothing and now i have charged for 60 euro thats unfair!

my english skills are low lvl so im sorry for that

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.