#scammer

BREEZY876
New Community Member

This person is a known scammer. Please help me report this email. She has scammed people out of thousands. <removed> Please go to <removed> on Facebook regarding CMC.LIFE

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

CATSALES2021
New Community Member

Chrystal <removed> makes people send money through friends and family so she can’t get requests for the money back & that’s losing you money. She recently used her PayPal to take donation money for the floods in Kentucky. Close her PayPal and investigate the volume of money recieved and the F&F way everything is sent

Login to Me Too

Cynthiatustin
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! If PayPal doesn't take her down and investigate her, I'm closing my account! I'm also reporting her and anyone involved in her financial affairs to the FTC along with hundreds of her other victims. She currently owes over 40k in child support arrears, yet makes over 8k a month off of her "supporters." This lady is out of control!
Login to Me Too

Jrzygrl
New Community Member

She is in jail right now lol

Login to Me Too

rawrleisa
Here we are, the year 2022… the year that marks the SEVENTH year Chrystal Collins will scam, con, manipulate & beg innocent victims out of money yet AGAIN. Seven years, THOUSANDS of dollars. By now, this comes as no surprise to thousands of people. Yes, thousands. Those people are victims themselves and/or witnesses to the fraudulent schemes this vile woman has committed. And, she had accomplices. Not only does her mother and boyfriend have known involvement but so does PAYPAL. For YEARS now, numerous people have notified PayPal of what is going on. The NUMEROUS accounts she has made, under different aliases, and why. How she manipulates people into sending money using “Friends & Family” so that they are unable to easily request a refund once they learn they’ve been had. Yet, to this day, PayPal continues do turn a cheek. They refuse to no longer permit her to use their services to scam the elderly, disabled, lonely and/or with a unknowingly big heart. They have been given MORE than enough proof that Chrystal Collins uses their services illegally, yet they continue to allow her to continue using either services to rack up money to purchase drugs and other things using victim’s money. PayPal, you have A LOT of explaining to do. But, first, you need to cut all ties with Chrystal Collins and all her alias accounts. Until then, I will not use your service, I will not recommend your service & I will tell everyone & anyone I can to boycott anything tied to your company. Do better, PAYPAL!
Login to Me Too

Citybumpkin68
Contributor
Contributor
Dry begging ppl for money. Saying her son was in a burn unit which he wasn't. Her bf way dying of cancer, her mom had a stroke. Cries and tells ppl no one loves her, no one wants to help her. Asks to borrow money from ppl but never repays the money. If they ask she blocks them. The list goes on
Login to Me Too

Cynthiatustin
Contributor
Contributor
CMC.life is the worst scammer in the internet! She took me for $350.00 because she said her mom needed a wheelchair and couldn't get around. Just to find out that someone donated a wheelchair! When I asked for the money back, she yelled at me and blocked me! Never again!
Login to Me Too

Byoung40475
Contributor
Contributor
Cmc.Life aka Chrystalscorner109 has been scamming, dry begging, lying and defrauding people using PayPal to do so for almost 7 years now. Why has no one removed her account and/or stopped her from using PayPal as a means of theft? You are doing a huge disservice to all of your other users by allowing this type of activity to continue on the platform. She has taken thousands of dollars from people and PayPal does nothing to stop her! How many complaints are needed to shut her down? How many disputes need to be filed in order for PayPal to take action?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.