#scammer

BREEZY876
New Community Member

This person is a known scammer. Please help me report this email. She has scammed people out of thousands. <removed> Please go to <removed> on Facebook regarding CMC.LIFE

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Tammy420
New Community Member
She dry begs or ask for money then blocks people after sending money ! Now the Stimulus is out she after every penny!
Login to Me Too

JTGemini1
New Community Member
Why doesn’t PayPal shut her down?
Login to Me Too

Cynthiatustin
Contributor
Contributor
I'm reporting her directly to the FTC. She needs to be stopped!
Login to Me Too

StopCMCasap
New Community Member
Chrystalscorner109 is a full on scammer! She lies and begs innocent people for money via Facebook. She pins her paypal account on her page and has people send her money. Chrystal Collins has scammed $1,000's of dollars from people including sick elderly. Truly this is very disgusting. Please we the people ask that you take her account down!!!
Login to Me Too

Manker337
New Community Member
Chrystalscorner109 is a well known liar, manipulator and con artist scammer. She should no further have ANY access to ANY financial accounts for lying to get financial assistance on an endless loop.
Login to Me Too

TxWind70
New Community Member
Chrystalscorner109 Is a internet scammer, Facebook panhandler and known drug addict. She has been allowed to use PayPal to receive thousands and thousands of dollars from elderly and unknowing victims. She needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Login to Me Too

Sallieadkins
Contributor
Contributor

This chic Chrystal <removed> is known as a scammer. She dry begs and when people don’t help her she threatens suicide for attention. She’s always posting her PayPal on her subscription page. She has scammed people out of hundreds of dollars.

Login to Me Too

Melissa1592
New Community Member

This women Chrystal <removed> has made up numerous lies to get money. Her children being burned, balloon pop game where the proceeds we’re supposed to help someone in the hospital which she pocketed the money. She has a new excuse daily why she needs money. She will get money for the same thing from multiple different people.

Login to Me Too

Melissa1592
New Community Member

This women Chrystal <removed> has made up numerous lies to get money. Her children being burned, balloon pop game where the proceeds we’re supposed to help someone in the hospital which she pocketed the money. She has a new excuse daily why she needed money. She will get money for the same thing from multiple different people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.