same **bleep** here

Tim-Rob
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, get the message  "We're sorry, there seems to be a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service"
Customer service is **bleep**ing useless
What a crock of **bleep**!
I should be allowed to close my account - especially as I haven't used it for several years and have no pending transactions ......and it's been limited, hence my not using it.
The limits placed on it a few years ago are still there, unexplained. I cannot delete cards or accounts either.
Get yourselves into gear PayPal!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tim-Rob 

Not sure swearing and insulting folks is going to get you help real soon to be honest.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tim-Rob
Contributor
Contributor

Well, you obviously don't know what else I have tried to no effect, and I wouldn't expect you to - my account etc.
Sorry to have upset you, but PayPal customer service is amongst the worst I have ever seen.
It's now been at least 5 years of trying to get a resolution, and now I can't even delete my account.

How's that for customer service then hey?

Login to Me Too

TaraHall
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!! I have spoken to over 20 reps these past 8 days. They now just tell me not to call back. They have lied repeatedly as to why my account and my husband’s can not be closed. Coincidentally, their system forced an update the day after millions tried to close their accounts. Now, they created the issue- they refuse to end it thinking consumers will just forget about their dishonest practices. Wrong. I’ve filed with the CA and TX Attorney General, FTC, BBB, TrustPilot, etc. I advise everyone to do the same. PP even has It written in their policy that they still can have full access for ALL your info even if you close your account. I reject these changes- I reject all policy updates even though they are trying to force us not to close until the date these take effect. I’ll call again today, interestingly, if I dial from my phone number- they have blocked me- was on hold for 2 hours before disconnected. I use my daughter’s phone and customer service answered immediately. Hmmmm.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tim-Rob 

Nah, I agree their customer services are poor, what I am saying is that they are less likely to help you if you are rude to them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.