return product

omaralmoalla
Contributor
Contributor

i purchased a fake soccer card and paid with PayPal i make all the deal by watsapp and know the person from another website i got the soccer card in a copy paper version from the card i received many pictures from the real card but got a fake one PayPal asked me to ship back the card to the seller i did and he received the card then PayPal send me email that the opened investigation and they are investigation the issue in behalf of me is this normal and why they let me ship the seller his product then make investigation what should i do in this case i am trying to contact PayPal customer service but i couldn't do by phone or live chat as there is no available representative ,, i want to know what the out come should be if anyone have faced the same issue 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Megan

Hello @omaralmoalla,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community.

I understand your concern. If you filed a dispute with PayPal and we requested for you to return the item, then once there is a return tracking number with confirmed delivery, we'll be able to process a refund. If the case was just recently escalated to a claim, then we allow ten calendar days for a response from the merchant. Once they respond, then we will begin the process of making a final decision. This Help Center article might be helpful as well. Please continue to monitor your email as any updates on the case will be sent to your email.

I hope this helps clear things up. Have a great day!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.