refunds for multiple digital items at different times (I bought a second item after a few days)

enzzy
New Community Member

hi i have a problem
1) if I buy several digital goods at different times (I buy a second item after a few days of the first purchase)
and after months I found out that all the items did not match the description, can I ask for a refund?
2) And if it can be refunded, do I need to provide proof? what kind of evidence?
3) to whom is my proof given to seller or paypal?
4) do I have to return the digital goods?
thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @enzzy,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

When you have any concern with your purchase, we recommend that you always contact the seller directly first. This is often the faster and easier way to clear a misunderstanding and resolve a small issue. If it cannot be resolved but digital goods do not arrive or are significantly not as described, we will help you to get a full refund for each individual transaction within 180 days of purchase. You'd need to file a dispute and escalate it to a claim for our teams to review. Each case is unique and we deal with all of them objectively and with the intention of making a fair decision based on verifiable information which is available at the time. In most cases, digital goods cannot be returned. I recommend keeping any records of purchase and communication you might have with a seller. If our team would required any proof, they'll reach out to your directly. Here you can learn more about PayPal Buyer Protection and to see a full list of eligibility requirements and exclusions. 

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.