"report an issue" page does not work

Antonmgr
Contributor
Contributor

When I click the "Report an issue" button on an activity, I get sent to a page ("https://www.paypal.com/resolutioncenter/disputeOptions/entry?action=select&txnId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...") which shows nothing. No options whatsoever.Capture.PNG

Same page appears with using the "resolution center".
Mind you, I have tried using Mozilla and Edge.
Also I had another friend do the same thing from latest Chrome and Edge and they had the same issue too.
Also we both disabled our ad blockers.

Does this page use Flash? I had to disable flash because it was causing me issues to a webpage related to my job.

UPDATE: I  installed flash too, also tried it with IE 11 nothing seems to fix the problem

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Nistas
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to dispute an order that was never delivered for the last 10 days and i cannot. fix your site please

Login to Me Too

janisbanis
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same problem, I need to dispute not shipped item and getting just blank page..

Login to Me Too

Antonmgr
Contributor
Contributor

short url to refer to this page:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

cibby
New Community Member
Same, how can they not fix this! Come on PayPal
Login to Me Too

pasxalak0s
New Community Member

Same for me

I've been trying for more than a week

Login to Me Too

smoke121
Contributor
Contributor

what the heck this thread is nearly a month old an yet no solution? can someone give us an answer?

Login to Me Too

Antonmgr
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted customer support making an official compalint about the issue and they said it's a known issue (selective big? WTF?) thery re trying to fix, however there's no known timetable for the resolution. Which rings to my ears as TOTAL B.S.

I have received your email and it seems that your account has been affected by a known technical issue that has already been reported with our engineering team.
Due to the nature of the problem, we are unable to provide you with a specific timeframe for the resolution of this case but we would like to assure you that it will be solved as soon as this is possible.

Login to Me Too

marcnet

A month later, and this is still happening to me and another friend of mine!

Good thing that I have nothing major in the pipeline.

Simple.. they don't want to fix the issue! Reviewing cases costs time and money... I'm starting to think that these "glitches" in the system are intentional. They put them in becasue it would be too polically incorrect to openly bar you from opening a case. So they hide behind the "system error" excuse to get away with cheating you out of your rights.

I now ask, what will happen if the deadline to file a case expires by the time PayPal decide to do something about it?

I will stop using PayPal & eBay, and drag the rest of my family, if they don't fix this problem soon!

Login to Me Too

XtremeOutlier
Contributor
Contributor

And it's now been over five months and the page is still not working!   I really hope that   it was fixed at some point and this is a new problem.    I get the form, fill in the blanks and submit, then it asks for a paypal password and goes back to an empty page with no record of anything!   Three times in a row!

My internet connection is not exactly a speed demon.   Does paypall just keep timing out slow connections?    It certainly has been accepting payments with no problems!

I'm still desperately looking for a way to email or talk to a LIVE person but not getting anything at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.