"You can't use PayPal anymore" right after creating account

revenant_r_m

Today i've tried creating a PayPal account, and as soon as i did, i got an e-mail saying "We're initiating closure of your PayPal account", and saw the "You can't use PayPal anymore" message on the website aswell. Since then i have tried creating 3 other accounts, with different e-mail addresses and passwords, but it happened every single time. I have never used PayPal before, never had an account and i don't know why it keeps happening, or how i could fix it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dellen0767
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same issue, converted my personal account to a business one and immediately they closed both my accounts without a reason apart from saying PayPal reserves the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behaviour. I also have my bank and card details attached to the account and now can't remove them. I have tried more than once to speak to someone but keep being told all agents are offline and to contact during business hours which are now 😡 I am now in a dreadful situation of not being able to accept customer payments via my website. So much for trying to create a small business!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.