"There is a problem with your account...

jurijsmrecnik
New Community Member

HI. Paypal recently asked me to provide additional information ( proof of identity and proof of address). I uploaded all the essential proofs and submitted information. Then I got a notification saying:

"Your business info is now confirmed

You can now send and receive unlimited transactions.

Apply for the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard and turn
business purchases into cash back."

I thought ok, great - but when I tried to pay someone, I couldnt do it. I got another notification, saying: "There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution centre, so we can help you resolve any limitations on your account." 

And I dont get it. On one hand it says my account is back to normal, without limitations - and on the other hand, its frozen and I can do nothing. I even tried to close my busness account but it wont work, for the same reason...

If I go to the resolution centre and try to report a problem, I will get the same notificatin saying "There is a problem with your account...". Another thing is that Paypal doesnt have any "support" email I could write to in case of this kind of problem. 

So please, if you can help me or if you know what I could do to make this work, please help. Ty

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jurijsmrecnik 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220121N
Contributor
Contributor
There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve this quickly
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.