paypal refuse to unlock my account after 180 days as they said

fraustrated
Contributor
Contributor

it is more than 180 days since paypal held my money and they have not release it yet, my business have been tied down because of that, what should i do. please i need help and i am in bad financial condition

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jazzanes30
New Community Member
Same thing is happening to me....its been over 200 days & everytime I call paypal a customer service Representative says they will escalate the situation and I should receive a email explaining when my funds will be available & how to retrieve them. Well it's been awhile now and I never recieved a email nor recieved a call or anything. I honestly feel like I've been robbed. I'm probably going to contact a attorney & go about getting my funds that way. That's probably our best bet from my experience. Also there are tons of others going through the same situation & they are getting no where as well.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fraustrated 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fraustrated
Contributor
Contributor

i have tried to call them but it is not going through, always saying that due to covid 19 that i will not be able to get anyone to talk to on phone. i am really frustrated . please someone should help. i have 37000 dollars in there.

Login to Me Too

PuraVida1231
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.
My funds were frozen for 180 days in January 2020. I should receive an email afterwards. But never came!
I have been in contact with PayPal's CS since March 2021 and have uploaded all documents such as passport and bills for address confirmation.
No answer from March 15.
I wrote again in mid-April. I was told my doc uploads are invalid.
So uploaded again.
It escalated this week, but they don't answer here either.
In Germany and at the regulatory authority there are around 60,000 criminal charges against PayPal.
Millions of PayPal accounts are deliberately frozen to allow PayPal funds to expand.

Personally, I don't expect to get my money back. Clear case of organized fraud.

The customer service is based on lies on instructions from the top level.
In Germany, over 100 small business owners have already been bankrupt because of the organized fraud on the part of PayPal.
The German and EU federal authorities are already cundocting criminal investigations against PayPal.

PayPal is the next Wirecard AG scandal.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.