paypal payments taken from my account every day

martebhhoy78
Contributor
Contributor

Ive only just noticed this on my bank statement.i have paypal payments taken from my account every day starting with a low amount and then going up slightly some as high as £200 resulting in a few hundred pounds leaving my account every day.

what is this for? i dont understand 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@martebhhoy78 

Are these transactions also reflected in your PayPal account? If not, then report them to your bank as unauthorized. If yes, click on the transactions in PayPal for more info and to report them as unauthorized. Turn on email alerts, checking email everyday (or turn on push notifications) on your online banking account/app so you are notified of every transaction made at your bank to mitigate loss so you’re not building up multiple unauthorized transactions before you take action.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@martebhhoy78 

Are these transactions also reflected in your PayPal account? If not, then report them to your bank as unauthorized. If yes, click on the transactions in PayPal for more info and to report them as unauthorized. Turn on email alerts, checking email everyday (or turn on push notifications) on your online banking account/app so you are notified of every transaction made at your bank to mitigate loss so you’re not building up multiple unauthorized transactions before you take action.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

martebhhoy78
Contributor
Contributor

there not on my paypal account.the only thing that is there is postage labels bought from ebay or purchases.

The other amounts are on my bank statement a few a day starting low then going up higher but some days there lots of payments each one a higher amount to £200 so adding them together it could be a few hundred pounds a day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.