paypal holding my funds for 180 days !!!!

destroyed-shop
New Community Member

absolultey destroyed by paypal !!!

i bought a bulk load of digital software from an outside source , i listed them on ebay , sold about 40 % of them ,

buyers all paid by paypal , i literally sent the games after 5 mins of received payment ......

i went to withdraw the funds ( from my verified paypal account to my linked bank account !!!

withdrawer was reversed and a hold put on my paypal account ........i then phoned paypal and they said it was held just a precaution and i had done nothing wron and to continue to trade on ebay .........( funds would be released in 48 hours !!!!

then a couple of hours my paypal account was frozen for 180 days !!!!

i have over £350 in cleared funds , have sent out £350 worth of software and will not get my money for 180 days !!!!!

this is disgusting as i have done nothing wrong at all , no bad feedback and all buyers have got their purchases .......

you phone paypal they say one thing and the do another ........( even told me to keep seling while account was blobked ......)

what on earth am i supposed to do now ? this seems like fraud to me and im going to have to get a solicitor or even get police involved , no reason has been given for closing my paypal account and keeping my funds , i now have lots of stock sold and lots of stock with no way of selling them , all in all i have lost about £1000 because of paypal .....

somebody please help !!!!

Login to Me Too
294 REPLIES 294

BakaMarko

Hi, im suing them too. Gave them a deadlimit of 48 hrs. Whats the fasted method for it? Or just to make a classic sue for the amount they are holding + fees + all the extra cost.

Login to Me Too

Thabang-1
Contributor
Contributor
Why I can sue them for my money
Login to Me Too

Madmother
Contributor
Contributor
So you know Ebay told me that they are ending their contract with paypal over this. Wont be till after july but they dont like the company at all. They will be taking care of the money themselves.
Login to Me Too

Odinnstorm
Contributor
Contributor
eBay owns PayPal
Login to Me Too

Odinnstorm
Contributor
Contributor
eBay owns PayPal, they could change this anytime they want.
Login to Me Too

PoizzynIvy

Actually, eBay split from PayPal in 2015 & has nothing to do with their operation.

Login to Me Too

Mukuruma
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , there kindly tell me the procedure to sue them ,and if you succeeded to get back your money , becouse it's almost over 300days now since holdind my account
Login to Me Too

Mukuruma
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , there kindly tell me the procedure to sue them ,and if you succeeded to get back your money , becouse it's almost over 300days now since holdind my account
Login to Me Too

Shakha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I am planning to sue Paypal them but would like to know on what basis I might be able to win.  Anyone sue Paypal and win for holding their money?  If so, on what basis can I sue?  

Login to Me Too

mixxitmanvinyl
Contributor
Contributor
I think we should all find an attorney and do a class action lawsuit. I was able to actually refund some of my money back and then get it from the person with two transactions. But they still have $76 which isn't much but at times it sure would come in handy.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.