paypal holding my funds for 180 days !!!!

destroyed-shop
New Community Member

absolultey destroyed by paypal !!!

i bought a bulk load of digital software from an outside source , i listed them on ebay , sold about 40 % of them ,

buyers all paid by paypal , i literally sent the games after 5 mins of received payment ......

i went to withdraw the funds ( from my verified paypal account to my linked bank account !!!

withdrawer was reversed and a hold put on my paypal account ........i then phoned paypal and they said it was held just a precaution and i had done nothing wron and to continue to trade on ebay .........( funds would be released in 48 hours !!!!

then a couple of hours my paypal account was frozen for 180 days !!!!

i have over £350 in cleared funds , have sent out £350 worth of software and will not get my money for 180 days !!!!!

this is disgusting as i have done nothing wrong at all , no bad feedback and all buyers have got their purchases .......

you phone paypal they say one thing and the do another ........( even told me to keep seling while account was blobked ......)

what on earth am i supposed to do now ? this seems like fraud to me and im going to have to get a solicitor or even get police involved , no reason has been given for closing my paypal account and keeping my funds , i now have lots of stock sold and lots of stock with no way of selling them , all in all i have lost about £1000 because of paypal .....

somebody please help !!!!

Login to Me Too
294 REPLIES 294

homerlea
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is that they do not know what their algorithm decided was wrong with you so they cannot tell you how to fix it.

Login to Me Too

NagyMate111
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I now have the same issue, 180 lock.
"We will hold all amounts in your balance for 180 days, after which we will send you an email with instructions for transferring the money."
For you, what happend after 180 days?
Thanks,

Login to Me Too

LetMeHelpYouu
Who have the same problem With holding funds , contact me , i will help you . App Telegram Name : @PayPalHelpp Contact us for help . Regards.
Login to Me Too

Jj7782
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has been holding 12875.00 of mine for 185 days now and when i try to contact them they tell me they are closed 24 hours a day and i get a generic message immediately after sending them a message that says they are continuing their review and will contact me if anything else is needed from me. Can you really help?
Login to Me Too

Liznjulio143
I have the same problem I don't what to do...its all my money and I did nothing wrong. I don't use it for sales. Just to send money to my two sons and withdraw it to my bank card. For a year its been no problem.. Feb 2021 I get a permanent limitation and I'm broke with no means. Literally all my money is tied up. It was an inheritance....no help ...no reason given. Nothing. I contacted BBB but haven't heard back
Login to Me Too

davemake
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPalHelpp - doesn't work

Login to Me Too

Bobbiedowney91
Contributor
Contributor
I have this problem
Login to Me Too

Starmason13
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal closed my account for no reason at all.. I have over $800 on there thst my mother sent me, I dont understand why it has to be held for 180days,or why 2hrs later my account was permanently closed, on top of them holding mom they did it the day before Thanksgiving November26 2021. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO GET MY MONEY FASTER THEN 180DAY.. This is 100% bs and not right..
Login to Me Too

Cameron_Jenkins
New Community Member
I never received an email and it’s been 2 years since they sent me that email
Login to Me Too

Bobbiedowney91
Contributor
Contributor
Im in the same boat
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.