partially limited now -but nowhere to upload files anymore / noir info bout limitations

eve_ev-eva
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

after limiting my account, I was havin that info about Limitation  in the Notification - I provided / uploaded wat was needed.

Now after this have this email:

We've partially removed limitations from your PayPal account (Ref ID - PP-L-273268000028)

restoredWe reviewed the information you provided for reference ID - PP-L-273268000028 and have restored some features in your account.As we require more information from you, we’ve still limited certain features on your account. You’ll need to provide the remaining information to regain full access to your account.To know more about the information we require, you can log in to your PayPal account.

But after this therres no Notification, no dispute, no nowhere to remove the limits in the whole profile (can receive funds, cant withdraw etc.. no nothin bout limitation or status..

What now?  need to withdraw asap

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @eve_ev-eva,

Thank you for posting on PayPal Community Forum!

I am sorry to know that your account is limited. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.