no phone bill for savings account

brihar33
Contributor
Contributor

i want to sign up for savings account but i dont have a phone bill just electric and water bills

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brihar33 

You can use utility (water/electric) bill as proof of address as well as bank or card statement. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

brihar33
Contributor
Contributor

the drop down only gives me the phone bill option so i use that?

Login to Me Too

brihar33
Contributor
Contributor

i resent the electric bill and my paystub no response at all this time its wierd such a big company and noone there to help actually never mind the website not letting me resend it just gives the little circle timer then times out wont resubmit my documents

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @brihar33,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you @sharpiemarker for your response!

Based on what you have explained, it sounds like your account is currently limited. I am sorry to hear this. 

When an account limitation is placed, you would be required to complete all the steps in the Resolution Center to resolve it. Once all the steps are done, your account would be sent for review. You would then be updated via email. 

Please make sure all the steps show as Completed in your Resolution Center. Your account would not be sent for review until they are all Complete.

If you require any further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.