negative balance after refund

esor123
Contributor
Contributor

I paid via paypal taking money from the bank account. I didn't like the stuff that I received and I sent it back and in a meantime I requested a refund via PayPal. After a couple of days, the seller refunded my money to the bank account. I have this transaction in the bank mobile app. After a few days, paypal closed the case and took money from my paypal balance that I wanted to refund from the seller, and therefore I have a negative balance. Now paypal asks me to put some money to cover this negative balance. I am not quite sure what has happened. If I put money on the account it means I lose them.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @esor123

Sorry to hear of the negative balance. 

This sounds like something our support team should look further into. You can also reach us on Twitter and Facebook

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @esor123

Sorry to hear of the negative balance. 

This sounds like something our support team should look further into. You can also reach us on Twitter and Facebook

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.