my posts asking for help are immediately marked spam and deleted

Vandero
Contributor
Contributor
money transferred into account for rent was taken and used to refund fraudulent charges that we reported in the first place. we were told it would be returned each time we called. it has been 1 1/2 years and still not returned. my other posts with details are marked as spam so the community cannot help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vandero 

Your daughter has to file a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose, CA. They have to talk to account holder. You can’t do it for her. She has to explain what happened.

It could be taking a long time because of investigation, as case has a lot of money/accts involved, not just your daughter’s $1,500. These criminals can be anywhere in the world.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vandero 

Your daughter has to file a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose, CA. They have to talk to account holder. You can’t do it for her. She has to explain what happened.

It could be taking a long time because of investigation, as case has a lot of money/accts involved, not just your daughter’s $1,500. These criminals can be anywhere in the world.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.