my email is bound to another account without my permission

kpzqv
Contributor
Contributor

My email address is bound by another account without my permission, this account is registered with virtual identity information and virtual cell phone number and has been blocked, how can I unbind my email address?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @kpzqv

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. I appreciate receiving unsolicited emails about an account being made can be so concerning. 

In order to get some help with this, please review the following Help Center article: Why am I receiving emails from PayPal when I don’t have an account?

I hope this helps. Have a lovely day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kpzqv
Contributor
Contributor

How can paypal bind someone's email without verification? That doesn't make sense.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @kpzqv

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. I appreciate receiving unsolicited emails about an account being made can be so concerning. 

In order to get some help with this, please review the following Help Center article: Why am I receiving emails from PayPal when I don’t have an account?

I hope this helps. Have a lovely day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

kpzqv
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, But I want to know how can I remove my email address from this blocked business account registered by someone else.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kpzqv 

Did you actually read the link posted for you in the above post???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kpzqv
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Of course I read it, I've sent an email to paypal, but my email is still tied to this account.

Login to Me Too

kpzqv
Contributor
Contributor

Well, paypal replied to me, by others maliciously added into the account of the e-mail address as long as the second verification has not been carried out, you can contact the official to remove, unfortunately, I verified the e-mail, can not be removed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.