my dispute does not show up in active or closed in resolution center

mhinkle60
Contributor
Contributor

So, I filed a dispute and got an email telling me that it was denied and closed. I called them and they are appealing it and the guy said the dispute should now be re-opened but it does not show up in the resolution center so i can add docs to it. it does not show up in open or closed disputes, so where/how can i find it?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mhinkle60 

Thank you for your post. You can check the status of your case at any time in your Resolution Center. The decision made at the conclusion of a claim is usually final. It can only be appealed if new information is presented.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

mhinkle60
Contributor
Contributor

um, yeah that's why I was trying to get back into the case! To upload the new information for my appeal.

Login to Me Too

mhinkle60
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal likes to sit back and collect their fees, but does not care about helping it's members

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Thanks for following up on your previous messages, @mhinkle60. I understand your concern completely, and I apologize for any difficulty you've had re-opening a dispute.

At this time, I can only advise you to contact Customer Service again and ask for further review of the dispute that was supposed to be re-opened. I'm sorry for any inconvenience

If needed, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. You may also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Twitter Direct Message to @AskPayPal. Please note, Facebook and Twitter are not secure channels and assistance it limited to providing information and guidance.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.