my account has been closed and i don't know what to do

ilhablue
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using PayPal for years to invoice clients for services and pay bills. Recently i was asked to provide more information - proof of ID, business etc.

I did this in a way that seemed completely legitimate to me - passport, business licence etc. But paypal said it wasn't sufficient and then before I could respond closed my account

I have money in there and have clients to invoice for future services

Can I get it reopened?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ramg2023
New Community Member

Well, sorry for hearing about that...hope you can fix it...

I have a kind of same problem...like yours my account has been closed due to ID information not provided...I think it is better to open a new account...!

good luck..!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Ramg2023
New Community Member

Well, sorry for hearing about that...hope you can fix it...

I have a kind of same problem...like yours my account has been closed due to ID information not provided...I think it is better to open a new account...!

good luck..!

Login to Me Too

ilhablue
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry but not surprised to hear there are others with the same problem.

Tell me, did you have any money in your account when it was closed and if so did you get it back ok? I have $1350 which is a lot to me

Pete

Login to Me Too

riegelgust
Contributor
Contributor

i didn't have money on my account, but i had the same problem with the id verification. I even tried to close the account to create another one, but the problem still the same 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.