my account access is temporarily limited

cpl_hill
Contributor
Contributor

i only used my account for only shopping and transfer between friends for now but i recently linked my account to ko-fi for my new music creating business and now my account access is temporarily limited, paypal asked me to "Provide purchase receipt from your supplier" which i cannot provide because there is no supplier its a musics that i created myself

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpl_hill 

Create a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpl_hill 

Create a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Victoryurban
Contributor
Contributor

ricardorici
Contributor
Contributor
It bloc
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.