must sell comicon-type ticket & photo ops that transfer by code sent to my email account;

Ozziegfan
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot attend a Supernatural tv show comicon-type event. The ticket & photo ops were sent to me in an email I would print to show at event. I want to sell them via paypal. What is best way for me to verify that I transferred them to buyer? (I am hoping for honest buyer but afraid someone may buy ticket and later claim they did not receive it and I would need good proof for Paypal resolution system)
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jerryab2
Contributor
Contributor

Are you allowed to sell/transfer them? Haven't seen their terms/conditions, so can't say for sure.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @Ozziegfan, Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you are selling these tickets and transferring them to a buyer, please make sure you review our PayPal Seller Protection Policy and what items aren’t covered.

For intangible or digital goods:

• You must provide compelling evidence that the intangible item or digital good was delivered or provided as described, or that the service was completed as described.
  • Compelling evidence can include any evidence available to prove that your buyer received the goods or services or benefited from the transaction.
  • You must comply with any terms and conditions that apply to the purchase
  • You must comply with all technical integration requirements that were specifically notified to you by PayPal.
  • You must have paid standard transaction fees on the transaction.

Please click the following link to see more about our Seller Protection Policy, What is the PayPal Seller Protection Policy and what items aren’t covered?

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.