<Removed> scam

koruruz
Contributor
Contributor

must of youtuber's recommended <Removed>  to transfer bitcoin to paypal it says its Legit and not a scam.. after complete 1st transaction it ok after a few weeks paypal send a email that my account has been permanently limited and my funds hold for 180 days.. and im not sure that all my funds will back to me. because paypal said it "These funds may be used to satisfy any obligations you may have under the User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, including potential liabilities to third parties and to PayPal for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, " may balance in my Paypal is around $11 and may transaction in tirlu is $32+ my paypal account is connected to my bank account its there possible to take the remaining balance in my bank account? sorry for my bad english..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @koruruz,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. As the notification you received states, any funds in your account at the time of the limitation "may be used to satisfy any obligations you may have under the User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, including potential liabilities to third parties and to PayPal for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy." Any funds left remaining after 180 days may potentially be made available to you to withdrawal. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.