limited account access | Submit info to access your funds

dominimassissa
New Community Member

We need some info from you
We want to confirm that the information in your PayPal account is accurate as we noticed some suspicious activity in your account. To understand this better, we will require some information from you.

In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.

issuesissuesissues 02issues 02issues 03. when i click to Get a Code to fix i receive the messege with the issuesissues 03. when i click to Get a Code to fix i receive the messege with the issues

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dominimassissa 

You need to add a card that paypal accept in your country.

You can't add a local bank account / debit card in your country.
You can only link a visa credit card.

Also the option to receive Paypal payments is sadly not available in Angola.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive Paypal payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

new_user2
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassI also ran into the same  problem. I have provided the photo ID, but in the confirm a card section, I'm not understanding what do they actually want. I've attached the screenshot, it would be great if you can tell me whether they want my bank statement or something else?Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 1.05.00 AM.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @new_user2 

Thank you for posting your question in the Community page and welcome!

I am sorry to learn that you're having trouble confirming your card. As per the screenshot, you're required to upload your card statement to complete the process. Please note that the statement should be recent one which must show your full name and residential address. 

For any additional assistance, feel free to reach PayPal Support team by clicking the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

new_user2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer, I actually contacted customer care and got the answer the next day only. However, it seems like the customer care doesn't operate 24/7 so I posted the question here expecting for a quicker reply.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@new_user2 

When you get a reply depends normally on when someone gives up their time to log on and answer some posts.

The moderators normally mop up any unanswered ones or correct others a bit later normally.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.