i want my money baaack

redanaouis
Contributor
Contributor

I had completed my dury of 180 days and i hadn't received yet the message

(n° de référence : PP-L-264299140946)
THEY SEND ME MESSSAGE TO ADD A VISA CARD BUT I CAN NOT BECAUS IT SAIDS THAT I CAN NOT (limit) ADD A BANK ACCOUNT I HAD VISA CARD LINKED WITH MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT wich i want to use it .
 i want my money back!!!

Thanks for your attention .
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Audrey

Hi redanaouis.

I understand you wish to withdraw your funds following the end of the 180-day holding period. I'm truly sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your funds.

Generally, once the funds are eligible for withdrawal you will receive an email notification advising you, to log in and withdraw the funds. If you did not receive this email notification and you are not able to add your Visa card to withdrawal, I will suggest you contact us in order to help you with this issue.

You can message us on social media: Look up our official page on Facebook for your country. Make sure it has the blue verified flag and message us there. On Twitter send us a DM at @AskPayPal.

You also have the possibility to go to our "Contact Customer Service" page. You will find at the bottom of the page, the options to contact us. These options will be available during the opening hours of our services.

Thank you

Audrey

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.