i cant open a dispute because there's np transaction in the account

Abdallaaboisbaa
Contributor
Contributor

i have my debit card linked to my PayPal account and I've never used it before, and by mistake i was trying to buy a gift card for PlayStation and i chose the PayPal option to pay with so the money was taken from my bank and the PayPal sent me an email saying that the payment is on hold, then they sent me another email to send my ID but the problem is there's no transaction done on the PayPal account, and i cant even start a dispute or i cant find a place to upload my ID 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @bdallaaboisbaa,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear what has happened. I know this must be frustrating. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like your account is currently limited.

When an account limitation is placed, you would be required to complete all the steps in the Resolution Center to resolve it. Once all the steps are done, your account would be sent for review. You would then be updated via email. 

Regarding the transaction, if you cannot view it in your PayPal Activity page it would mean your PayPal account was not used to make the purchase. You may have used a guest checkout. If this is the case, I would suggest you contact the merchant directly to report any issues with the transaction. 

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.