how to resolve FICA document pending error when trying to link paypal account on fnb website

Keri-07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have already verify my account and link my card on my paypal account but when i try to link it through FNB bank , FNB tellS me that "They are unable to perform the function as there are certain Fica documents outstanding" and that i need to contact paypal for the issue

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sykeria123

Hi Jon,

Please assist as I am having this exact same issue as above. When trying to link my PayPal account to my FNB profile, I get an error message stating "<removed> You Are Unable To Perform This Function As There Are Certain Fica Requirements Outstanding. Please Contact <removed> Paypal (<removed>) For Assistance"

The Resolution Center gave me an error stating "Unable to complete your request. We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our User Agreement for more details." (It was a payment I received)

When trying to contact PayPal through the numbers listed ([Removed. Phone #s not permitted]) they are not in operation.

Kindly assist.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Keri-07,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues linking your FNB bank. I would first recommend reviewing your Resolution Center for any steps that need to be completed. If there are not steps to be completed there, then I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Sykeria123

Hi Jon,

Please assist as I am having this exact same issue as above. When trying to link my PayPal account to my FNB profile, I get an error message stating "<removed> You Are Unable To Perform This Function As There Are Certain Fica Requirements Outstanding. Please Contact <removed> Paypal (<removed>) For Assistance"

The Resolution Center gave me an error stating "Unable to complete your request. We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our User Agreement for more details." (It was a payment I received)

When trying to contact PayPal through the numbers listed ([Removed. Phone #s not permitted]) they are not in operation.

Kindly assist.

Login to Me Too

Keri-07
Contributor
Contributor

im now sorted,thank you for your response

Login to Me Too

Nompumelelo_3
New Community Member
Hey, how did you sort it out? I'm having the same problem
Login to Me Too

Sykeria123

Please can you share how you got the issue sorted out?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.