how to face the fraud, paypal made us desperate.

Rebecca202311
Contributor
Contributor

we are a small business from china that we sell on etsy.we must use paypal to get the money.

we have disputes that we have strong proof for delivery.

1. client's confirmation to get the delivery.

2.client's email for changeing the address.

3. clients delivery pictures

case A, paypal still refuned the full amount money to the client, and we can't do anything.

ok, as they said, we are against the paypal rule that we can't send to the packages with the different address from etsy order.

we got the lesson.

case 2, etsy has all the delivery tracking information for delivered tracking.

client told us that they got the first package, and how may packages that we sent to them?

we told the client, we sent 3 packages. etsy shows clearly the 3 packages delivered.

the client said that they can't open the the tracking package with chinese? the client lied that we didn't response to them after they talked with us for the package tracking?

paypal said that we have high risk and closed our account on monday morning. in the world, only paypal works on sunday..

paypal does damage our fame and our business, what can we do except find a lawyer for this issue?

any suggestions.

the case 2 is still waiting for the reply from the client that we just sent them the messages with the detail tracking from etsy and the english tracking website.

now we have the delivered pictures from the carrier with their address number on the picture at their front door.

now our paypal account was closed.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rebecca202311 

The only proof paypal accept for delivery of tangible items is a tracking number that proves online the item was delivered to the buyers Paypal registered address at the time of payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Krivadna
Contributor
Contributor
What about Digital item sold on etsy
Login to Me Too

Rebecca202311
Contributor
Contributor

don't know yet. we sell the handmade products by ourselves.maybe you can write an article and check with the community professional sellers. maybe some kind people can give you a suggestion.

Login to Me Too

Rebecca202311
Contributor
Contributor

hi, yes. we are not that familiar with the paypal rule. the reason that the money was refunded just because of the address issue. we have the email from the client to change the address but it doesnt work. the client is well played. we learned this. thanks for your kind help. 

Login to Me Too

Krivadna
Contributor
Contributor
I have just being scammed by paypal who refunded the fraud scamming buyer who bought the digital product from etsy and first said item not received and then item not as described. I provided all the proofs and they still settled in buyers favour... I just wrote a big post. I closed my shop on ETSY.. ETSY CHARGES A LOT
Login to Me Too

Rebecca202311
Contributor
Contributor

Have you called your local PAYPAL service number?

i called paypal here in china, and they explained to me.

it seems that all our accounts are handled by the local paypal team.

paypal has its own rule, and if we don't follow, they refund automatically.

you can call your local paypal service number to get a clear idea about what happened and why they did that.

to open an account of etsy is not easy for chinese sellers, too precious.. but outside of china, it's easy.

for us, we do take care of our etsy account carefully.

hope that you can solve your problem, and start the new business.

Rebecca

Login to Me Too

Krivadna
Contributor
Contributor
ATTENTION !! DIGITAL SELLERS SELLING ON ETSY AND OTHER PLATFORMS, YOU WILL BE SCAMMED BY BUYERS FOR CHARGEBACKS AND PAYPAL WILL FAVOUR SCAMMING BUYERS. Read thread Below https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Security-and-Fraud/Paypal-always-favours-scamming-Buyer-Buyer-fr...
Login to Me Too

Krivadna
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you dear friend. I did contacted them Paypal India and found resolution. Blessings to you 🙌
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.