palika2023
Contributor
Contributor

How can I block a seller charge me for unwanted product

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @palika2023,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I see you're looking to stop charges to a seller for an unwanted product. It sounds like you're referring to a subscription charges set up with your seller. A subscription/billing agreement authorizes a merchant to take payment from a customer's PayPal account when they make a purchase from the merchant’s website. As a buyer, you must agree to the Billing Agreement before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account. You can cancel the subscription/Billing Agreement to avoid future scheduled payments and here's how :

1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Payments.
3. Below 'Pre-approved payments', click Manage pre-approved payments.
4. Search for and select the 'Merchant Name' for the Billing Agreement in question.

If this is not related to subscriptions, please look our article for the steps to block the user in PayPal. If there's any issue with the purchase, our purchase protection policy covers the payment and helps you to get refund if certain requirements are met. If you sent the payment as goods and services, you can report the issue towards the transaction in the resolution center of your PayPal account.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

palika2023
Contributor
Contributor

smkhizer
New Community Member

Thanks, a slight change in point no 3. Now you have to select each pre-approved merchant and cancel one by one.
3. Below 'Pre-approved payments', click Manage pre-approved payments.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.