hi good people, I got this error message

mohh83
Contributor
Contributor

You can't use PayPal anymore
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Reference ID: PP-009-572-001-269

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohh83 

ok, that's a shame.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @mohh83

Thank you for your post! 

I understand your PayPal account has been limited. Limitations are generally placed in situations where we’re concerned about account security, for regulatory or compliance purposes, or to help us manage potential risk on an account. Account limitations may prevent you from completing certain actions with your account such as withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. You can find further details on this here: Additional Information about Account Limitations (paypal.com) 

Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove your account limitation. To simplify this we always list the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Centre

If there are no steps to complete and your account is permanently limited, this type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors of an account before making this type of decision. However, if you feel a mistake has been made and you need to contact our Customer Service team, you can do so. Please just keep in mind these are generally decisions that would have been fully reviewed by the relevant team. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

For Twitter: @AskPayPal 

I hope this helps, have a nice day. 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.