have not got update for click and collect from Cheap as Chips

pi-ta-
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some art canvases, Click and Collect, from Cheap as Chips, paid through Paypal, but have not received the advice to collect. I filled out their on line form, asking about this, but got no reply.  So I the sent an email, but no reply. It is now 2 weeks.  I thought I'd fill out the Dispute on Paypal, but none of the options fit with Click and Collect not finalized.  I am stuck.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pi-ta- 

Buyer protection does not cover items personally delivered or collected.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pi-ta-
Contributor
Contributor

Are there any suggestions what to do about getting my money back?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @pi-ta-,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!! Thanks, @kernowlass.

I am sorry to know that you've not received the item that you placed an order for. You can dispute the charge through the Resolution Center if you have not received the item. However, our Purchase Protection covers only eligible PayPal transactions. Please take a look at this buyer protection help center article. If the protection doesn't cover it, you may also reach out to your financial institution through which the payment was taken out to check if they can help with the refund.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.