hacked account

daniel_m_d
New Community Member

Someone hacked my account for like 1 and half a month and were using it for their money transfer. They changed it into bussined account and added a lot of phone numbers even their bank and credit card. I report the issue that someone hacked my aacount but I dont know is paypal fix this solution because there are a couple of hundreds dollars to be paid and maybe even more. I dont even have that much money. But shouldn't paypal accept that my account was hacked. Because there is only like 1,5 half months payment history that wasnt my but someone else and it was a lots of money and my account have been sending only a afew dollars between me and my brother. If they will decline my report I am done I dont ahve that much money to be paid please help me 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @daniel_m_d!

Welcome to our PayPal Community. Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am so sorry you have experienced unauthorized activity, and I know this can be concerning. Please know PayPal will help protect you with all confirmed unauthorized activity. In this situation, please reach out.  You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thank you!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.