getting monthly paypal instant xfer charges on my bank account

emcapwv
New Community Member
For the past year or so I have been getting a charge for “paypal instant xfer” on my debit card. I tried to do some research and most people said it happened when people bought something trough paypal and didn’t have the funds in their paypal account. this is not true for me however as I rarely use my paypal accounts (I have two) and when I look at my history, one account shows no history and the other does have history since october 2021. The charge amount is for $9.62 every month. I have absolutely no idea what this reoccurring charge is and since it’s not linked to my paypal accounts, i’m expecting them to tell me to reach to my bank. I don’t have any information to give my bank either so im not expecting that they will be much help either. I will call them both in the morning during business hours, but does anyone have any idea what these charges could be if it’s not something I purchased on paypal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@emcapwv 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.