#fyuefin Co.ltd

mothermayhem15
New Community Member

So I ordered what was supposed to be the tik tok leggings from an ad on FB . I got a receipt from paypal but I can't find the company and I never received anything. I haven't seen the ad since has anyone heard of <removed> .ltd??

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

dp_mom

I ordered a 2 pack of velcro support sport bras.  I shouldn't have done this from a Facebook ad, but I did. Once I finalized the payment with PayPal and it was higher than I expected, I immediately told them to cancel.  I received a message saying the order could not be cancelled because it had already shipped! I asked HOW could that be when I JUST placed my order.  I didn't receive a response.  I did the math and decided I'd suck it up if the bras were really that good once I got them.  They problem is, I never got them!  It's been almost a month now and I can't even find the company anymore.  It's like they fell off the face of the earth!  I tried to "file for a refund with PayPal, but they want me to "work with the seller first". How do I do that, when I can't find the seller?  I was still in bed when I made this order, so took a screen shot of my receipt.  Thank goodness, but that's all I have, beside the payment confirmation from PayPal.  The full name of the company isn't even on the screen shot, just <removed>. I only got the company name above from my PayPal confirmation.  Has ANYONE been able to find this company, or resolve your issue with them?  Is this a fake company, or scammer company?

Login to Me Too

MistyJ2020
Contributor
Contributor
I found an add on Facebook about this company selling tiktok leggings. I paid $30 for a pair and have been waiting ever since. No tracking number, nothing since the conformation email saying I paid. I disputed it with PayPal and they denied my claim and refused my refund because this company gave them a false tracking number and said the merchandise had been delivered which is a lie. This company is a scam and I can’t believe that PayPal would have all these disputes yet still deny their customers refunds. I would like for PayPal to give me the tracking number they claim to have gotten from the company. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Mare-09
Me too, I ordered 2 velcro sports bra on 04/23/2021 & never received them. Been trying to email the seller but no reply & I received a message last night saying my message was not delivered because either the seller rejected my email or blocked my email. So I reported it in PayPal today. Hopefully they'll resolved this.
Login to Me Too

Ollie78
Contributor
Contributor
Just put it down as experience, as far as I'm concerned these Chinese companies are just criminals I've been caught but never again.
Login to Me Too

SaraMirror
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same mistake, actually, I receive an email to trace my parcel at "https://tracking-hub.com/"  (it's not real), It showed "how it went out from USA and arrive at my country and stop.

* I emailed to Fyuefin 3 times they never were delivered. at the same time, I sent emails to tracking-hub, they replyed sorry..., your parcel is the way. In my last emails I said I will open a dispute with Paypal, and I did it.

* I use Paypal to communicate with  Fyuefin, they answered this time, and said the same tracking number but now in https://www.17track.net/en. after 2 days my tracking number works, this time it's real.

* For now, I'm waiting for the parcel, I've not closed the case on Paypal, waiting to escalate if it's necesary.

Login to Me Too

MzBoopz
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my goodness. This same thing happened to me. I was laying in bed and browsing Facebook stories, saw this waistband and bought it. Though, they told me one price, which I took a screenshot as well. Once I paid through paypal the total was higher. I immediately went to cancel but I couldn't find any way to do this. I contacted the company via the email address provided. I then put a dispute in with paypal but they told me I wouldn't be contacted until September 29th. This company has so many negative reviews. They need to be stopped. 

Login to Me Too

Midwestconcern2
Contributor
Contributor

I was furious!  They did the same thing to me.  A higher price after I selected a beautiful cross "Footprints" necklace for my daughter.  I couldn't retrace or retract what I had done.  I waited and waited for the necklace to arrive.  It never arrived after they faked me out with multiple fake tracking numbers whenever I inquired or checked, I finally found their email after doing a lot of research.  I contacted them and more excuses were made.  I traced that necklace for months from China to New Jersey to Connecticut to Grand Prairie Texas and that's where the tracking stopped.  I contacted the post office in Grand Prairie and nothing.  I contacted PayPal and gave them all the proof of my research and tracking fake numbers and even apologies from this #fyuefin Co.ltd.  I had so much proof they are fake and PayPal allowed me to submit a dispute.  After 1 month PayPal notified me that my money would be refunded.  I was so pleased!!!  $41.55.  Not a lot to them, but it was a lot to me because it was a birthday present for my daughter and it never arrived. I checked my credit card statement and the money was returned through PayPal. This #fyuefin Co.ltd posed as a real company with this beautiful "Footprints" Cross necklace.  I never saw them again on Facebook advertising.  Believe me, I never want to.  I have learned my lesson about ordering off of Facebook advertisements.  Thank you PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Shughley
Contributor
Contributor

I order a pair on 4/17/21 and I have yet to receive mine either, and no one has responded to my e-mails. What do we do to get reimbursed??

Login to Me Too

Midwestconcern2
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed them through PayPal after contacting this fake #fyuefin Co.ltd numerous times only to keep getting fake tracking numbers to keep me occupied.  Then months of research to prove they are fake and cheating everyone.  I didn't give up.  PayPal helped me by believing me with all the proof I had and they got my money back.  What a blessing!  You have to be persistent and prove your side of the story.  It was worth it after months of hurt and feeling deceived.  It was only $44.55 but well worth the fight for and proving this company should not be allowed to steal from everyone!  I never received the beautiful "Footprints" cross necklace, but I received justice thanks to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Fancyadrink1
Contributor
Contributor
I gave same problem, not sure what to do!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.