fraud

viki79
Contributor
Contributor

I was selling USDT, the buyer paid via Paypal as a friend or family. there were 4 transactions, one of which was already returned to the buyer. thus, paypal, without contacting me, without requests, returned the money for the service already performed. I ask you to return 80 euros that you stole, or 80 USDT that the buyer ALREADY RECEIVED as a service.

As you noticed, one buyer did 4 transaction.

i sold USDT to this person. he has already stolen 80 euro . by all cases he will steal more 100+92.34 +65  =257.34 euro. do not forget to sum with already stolen 80 euro=337.32 euro in total
I can send all proves I have: screenshots, that person got his money.
This is certain fraud, you must uncover these cases and not to blind return money!! I am decent in this situation, I just wanted to transfer money from an innocent person to scammer and help him to cheat normal people.
CONTACT WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@viki79 

Its against Paypal rules to accept a family / friends payment for selling goods and you risk your Paypal account being limited if you do so.

If you are accepting payments that way to negate paying your fees then you have to accept the consequences. You are the one cheating paypal out of their fee when you are selling services.

A buyer would not be able to open a Paypal dispute for non-receipt of item or item not as described as they would have no Paypal buyer protection.

However they can still open a dispute for an unauthorised transaction OR do a chargeback (via their card issuer) and you may well lose as you would have no Paypal seller protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

viki79
Contributor
Contributor

you understand that it is irresponsible that you provide protection to one and not provide protection to another? Do you understand that scammers use this? you understand that you have to analyze more deeply, interrogate both sides, collect evidence? you do nothing! They take my money and Paypal does nothing! he didn't even contact me

As you noticed, one buyer did 4 transaction.

i sold USDT to this person. he has already stolen 80 euro (Case ID: PP-D-158906935, Transaction ID: 4PD45522NK238052H). by all cases he will steal more 100+65 (Transaction ID 02R32404VB4515301) + 80 (Case ID: PP-D-158906935, Transaction ID: 4PD45522NK238052H)euro.
I can send all proves I have: screenshots, that person got his money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@viki79 

I don't provide protection for anything !!!   🤣

If you chose to NOT read up on paypals seller protection OR break the rules and accept the friends/family option when you are selling then that is your fault when things go wrong.

Do you not think that everyone would use that option to negate paying paypal a fee if they could???

But they don't because they know it is against paypal rules and negates a sellers seller protection.

Maybe READ paypals seller protection policy BEFORE you continue selling, just like the rest of us do.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.