ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that. It's a shame that PayPal isn't backing the people they are there to protect. 

Login to Me Too

MudBug

I ordered the Lucky Love Wind chime.  In their add it said MONEY BACK  Guarantee.   The chimes were not put together and looked like a cheap version of what was pictured on their website.  I reached out to the company 3 times explaining my issue and requesting a refund. The response was the same each time Not possible and the item was as advertised.  I even sent them a picture they suggested I give it to someone who would like it.  Problem is that this was ordered as a gift and the workmanship was not what I would give.   I have had to contact my creditcard company and they will handle the dispute that PayPal should have done.   Why do they allow these companies to continue to do business with their customers.  I probably won't be using Paypal in the future. 

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal seem unconcerned regarding this company and others like it. I’m glad your credit card company is handling it in your behalf. Some of them are holding their hands us “it’s not our problem “. About time for a shakeup, I reckon
Login to Me Too

Haroldh1
New Community Member

I ordered 2 pair of shoes and they look nothing like the shoes in the ad. 

supposed to be orthopedic shoes really uncomfortable

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi there @Haroldh1

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the PayPal Community Forum. 

I am very sorry to hear you have experienced issues with a purchase made via PayPal. I appreciate how annoying this must be for you. 

If you received something that is 'Significantly Not As Described', you may be able to open up a PayPal case. 

For steps on this, see: How do I open a dispute with a seller? (paypal.com) 

You can view PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, here: PayPal Purchase Protection for Buyers – PayPal 

I hope this helps, have a lovely day! 

Rebecca

Login to Me Too

josieaune
Contributor
Contributor

Mid March purchased airplane weathervane from Sweden for my husbands birthday mid April.   I got great response with tracking numbers supposedly from Sweden to US.   Then the tracking number didn’t work anymore and it showed it was stuck in Jefferson City, MO.  I inquired on the website from where I purchased it with my order number. . .and nothing worked on that site.   Then I got a new email from CHINA with a totally tracking number.  It shows only that shipment is preparing to ship in Beijing ever since. , it is now July 14, 2022.  I opened up a dispute through PayPal I’m May - thinking they would help a VERY long time customer.  It has been in review since.   They keep moving the date out every time I look at the progress.  First Date was May 31st and they say it only takes about 5 days for this process!   I am not only being scammed by someone in CHINA but PayPal is helping them NOT me!

Login to Me Too

upset12
Contributor
Contributor
So incredibly frustrating!!
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a shame that the company seems to be more important than the customers. I always thought that PayPal was going to take care of my interests too. It took an almighty tantrum to finally get a refund from the fraudulent company. Although, it seems to me that PayPal has no interest in blackballing these companies. I guess it’s because people just give up. Please, DON’T give up!! Keep up the fight.
Login to Me Too

josieaune
Contributor
Contributor

I will continue to fight!   Although my purchase went from $38.USD from Sweden in March to $58.USD in China in May, it’s never ever been about the money!   It’s about fraud and scamming people and PayPal needs to step up to the plate to help their customers!  If they don’t they are complicit in the fraud and they have lost a loyal customer here!

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
I believe that these scamming frauds need to be stopped and banned by PayPal. PayPal seems to be deaf to us. You would think that with the amount of people scammed, they would listen. We may have to GET LOUDER!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.