ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

PayPal_JonK

Hello @PammyJayne, @sandgoanne, @Temp20230526BT, and everyone else,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you had expected. If you haven't already, please make sure to Open a Dispute through our Resolution Center. Normally the dispute decision is final, however if you have new information to present you can try to Appeal the case decision

In the case where they've sent an item that's not as described, our review teams may need a more in-depth description of how it's not specifically the item you've ordered. If you need to ship the item back to the merchant, our Return Shipping on Us program may lend a hand there. 

Sometimes the merchant may have provided tracking information showing delivery to a near-by address that's not your own. In that case, we recommend reaching out to the shipping company to request a document showing it was not delivered to the address on your transaction details. They normally cannot say where it is delivered to, which is fine - our review teams just need a statement from the shipping company dictating the details show delivery to an address that was not yours. 

I hope that helps. If you do not have the option for appeal in your Resolution Center, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck all,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PammyJayne
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to a PayPal member over the telephone on 12/21/21.  Unfortunately, since I opened a dispute previously because I didn't get my items for quite awhile then they showed up the case was closed.  I opened another case and it was immediately closed.  That's when I called customer service and she told me I couldn't open another claim on this order?  I guess I learned my lesson to not buy from companies through Facebook, etc.  I've bought others things with no problem.  But, these items were a piece of junk- no way were they Willow Tree as advertised...pure JUNK!

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
I’m starting to think putting our trust in PayPal is the problem as well as ordering from FB etc. My case is closed too. I consider it money lost.
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
I decided I was going to go public with how badly PayPal handled my claim. It wasn’t until then that I received a full refund…
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
What use trying to appeal? PayPal has already said. The company is in the right. No way you’ll take any more notice of me a second time than the first. My order is SUPPOSEDLY waiting delivery it’s been ‘sitting in Sydney’ for over a month! I’m going to make sure that all my family and friends know not to trust PayPal to have your back
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @sandgoanne,

An appeal will allow a reviewer to reexamine a case that may have been erroneously decided in an automated process. If the tracking does not show delivery and the terminology for its delay is not terminology typically seen, allowing a second look may change the outcome of the case. It is definitely your choice whether or not to pursue appeal, but I would hate for you to miss out on the possibility that the appeal may be successful.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
Well, isn’t that the funniest thing? I DID NOT open an appeal, and the very next morning I awoke to find that I had been granted a refund! After (virtually) being told that I was some sort of liar or whinger and my order had been sent, and that PayPal had found in the favour of the thieves at ethhti!! Remember, I DID NOT try to appeal because I really didn’t believe that I would be successful. Why put myself through mor BS? I hope you have given refunds to ALL the poor people that believed that PayPal had their backs!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BT
Contributor
Contributor

I have just ordered from this company before I read this site. Crap I am going to be stuck with this piece of sssss!! I'm going to try to cancel my order. PayPal needs to research the companies they endorse. I am angry and feel that I can't trust PayPal.

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

I still don’t have any products from my order of September. CANCEL IF YOU CAN. They give you a ‘valid tracking number’ according to PayPal really quick, so that you no longer have the option to cancel. PayPal has let us all down. I don’t have any trust for PayPal any more. I intend to cancel my account, and PayPal can shove it up their collective **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Crispomeroy
Contributor
Contributor
Total ripoff, chinese scammers. At least paypal gave me refund . Now paypal needs to stop supporting this company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.