ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

jjmack
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on 7/21/21. This company name of "Ethhti Co LTD" was not revealed until my confirmation email was received. They charged me 20% tax on the purchase price after the payment which was also not revealed until after the purchase was confirmed.  Then I received a fake tracking link that updated regularly until 8/18/21. Then after two weeks of no new updates to the tracking I emailed them at the contact email provided and asked for an update. They replied telling me to wait as sometimes the tracking takes a few days to update. The two links to "view my order" and "visit our store" that they provided in my confirmation email do not work. After a quick google search of the company name I realized I had be scammed as unfortunately so many others.  I then requested a refund and investigation be done by PayPal as to stop the company from frauding others. PayPal denied my claim because the merchant provided them confirmation that the merchandise had been delivered by USPS on 9/1/21. This was obviously another fake record as I never received any merchandise nor any confirmation of delivery.  My tracking number still shows in transit as of 8/18/21 and with no further updates. I called PayPal and asked them to reopen my claim and further investigate this merchant as they are clearly scamming PayPal customers.  We will see what happens....hopefully this post will help shut this company down.

Login to Me Too

swoodss
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here.
I got an awsome customer service agent on the phone who reimbursed me right away

Login to Me Too

twalt
Was that by calling PayPal?
Login to Me Too

MJPSF
Contributor
Contributor
I was just scammed as well by this company. I would like to contact PayPal. What is the contact info to PayPal? I cannot find their telephone number. Please help. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

josieaune
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened dispute with PayPal - I did not call them.

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
Hang in there! The more Noise you make the better with this company. We need PayPal to act on it!
Login to Me Too

PammyJayne
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

josieaune
Contributor
Contributor

I just got reimbursed for the full amount!  Thank You Pay Pal for having my back!

Login to Me Too

jjmack
Contributor
Contributor

Update: After calling PayPal and speaking to a rep, they re-opened my case and granted a reimbursement!  I hope PayPal has finally shut down this scam business. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BR
New Community Member
I’m in the same boat. Just filed a complaint tonight to get my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.