treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

How they do it (what happened to me):

- The Website all looked like a quality product, correct spelling, videos, data sheets--what you would expect for this product.

1) You buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) They send you a different product (much cheaper); or ONLY part of the product.

3) When you try to write them they don't communicate back clearly (like we don't know what we ordered), so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back by this time.

4) Then offer to give you 40% of price for the original product AFTER you could send it back (they don't cover the shipping cost).  They ask you to ship it to a different address that overseas and will cost you more than the value of the product.

Now, in my case, I REFUSED the shipped with USPS (so I never received it; per se).  So it was RETUNED TO SENDER, buy USPS regulations, I never received/accepted it.  Yet, they still over want to over 40% or so.  This is just CRAZY.

Then when you push it up to Pay Pal, they need 30 days or so to determine if the USPS Tracking Number you provided is valid and to go to the USPS Website to see "YES, You refused the shipment".  So one would think, this could be completed a lot quicker in todays world and that Pay Pal would get your money back before the company changes its name or something; it's NOT like they don't know--you can read all about it on the Pay Pal's own site.

We as a community allow this to happen when third parties (those between the vendor and the customers) allow it to happen and do very little or allow more time for them to get away with what they are doing.  I'm taking the time to write this so others know what happened.

Lucky for me, my Pay Pal is not linked to my back but a card; so I have other means of pushing this issue.  I just wish Pay Pal was a little more pro-active.

Login to Me Too

Joanlee13
Same! The product they sent was crap. I can’t even give it away. They overcharged on tax, but at least refunded it. Sent a dispute to PayPal and they closed the case before I even had a chance to get my money back! Won’t be using them again. This is a sham company, don’t ever order from them. And PayPal doesn’t stand behind their own policies.
Login to Me Too

amarillosteve
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refuses to do anything to this company.  I took my incident to the resolution Center. PayPal answered back stating I would get a refund if I returned the item back to China at my expense. I told PayPal I should not have to pay for shipping back because the fault is all with ethhti Co for advertising one thing yet sends something of far less quality. PayPal never answered back until today when they say they sided with ethhti. This means that someone is getting a kick back. PayPal is turning their backs on the very people who put them on the map.All these complaints and all of them pretty much saying the same thing and same thing in other reviews. You would think PayPal would have done something against this company by now. I would imagine someone is getting a huge kick back. Im leaving PayPal after today.

Login to Me Too

caro0071
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received anything from this company while PAYPAL has paid them .It seems like there is enough problems with this company for PAYPAL to be looking into them.I feel let down by PAYPAL -this group appear to be scamming alot of us and PAYPAL is OK with that

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @caro0071,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for what has happened. If you do not receive an item that you ordered, you can open a dispute within PayPal for an Item Not Received. You can view steps on how to do this by visiting our Help Center and viewing how to open a dispute.

When a dispute is opened because you have not received an item you ordered, the merchant has the option to refund you or ship the item. We cannot require that a merchant cancel an order once it has been placed. If you have opened a dispute, please continue to respond to any requests for information and keep an eye on your email and PayPal account for updates. You may contact our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Krissy2002
New Community Member
Wish I had seen this before I ordered from there!!! In the middle of a dispute now woth the same kinda deal. So mad!!
Login to Me Too

tdog6
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible false advertising. Do NOT order from this company. The product they send cannot even be used as kindling. Total scam. Then they say they will refund you if you send the garbage back in the original package to a place in South China. I'm sure that the product will likely never be received so that they don't have to give you your money back. HORRIBLE! Paypal, you need to stop allowing this company to receive your/our money!

Login to Me Too

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
I agree... big ripoff and paypal won’t refund. I am done with paypal...closing my account.
Login to Me Too

Ridgelane
I’ll be closing my PayPal account because of the transaction with this company also. They won’t assist in the refund, are they in cohoots together or what?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.