didn't removed my limitations has been kept on hold

beegaalathulasi
New Community Member

Hi team, 

Iam Beegala Thulasiram iam a freelancer working for an affiliate network called admindsdigital which is a spain network.here iam working as a affiliate for the network,we ill get paid by our network on net-30 basis, so for the month of july payment-i have received a payment from my network of amount 532€ ,on that few of the amount has been transferred and 235€ has been kept hold from 4th September, they asked additional information i have provided all the details, my invoice copy, proof of payment from my  network, even they asked few other information which i have given all other details too like how my business works and submitted everything,

Now i don't have an option too to submit even as everything was showing as submitted from last 5 days

We don't have license as we are working individually as a publisher, we don't need any license.

I attaching each and every document copy of my invoice, proof of payment, admindsdigital website details please go through that and sort out my issue. 
 My family has been into quarantine and struggling a lot with financial issues so please sort it out writ now.

Thankyou
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.