dewalt tool scam

mrhrcng
Contributor
Contributor

I made 2 purchases from what appeared to be a dewalt refurbisher. I did not recive any tracking info and the merchants email was not valid so I filed for a refund. a week or so later a small envelope came in the mail from the merchant, containing a 2" x 3" sticker sheet of smiley faces. now paypal has refused my refunds because tracking shows my items were delivered. all I received was the stickers and am out over 100.00  what do I do paypal just states my case is closed and I cant seem to get through to anyone

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Daveg43
This happened to me as well. The bogus seller replied with a USPS tracking number so PayPal initially closed my dispute in favor of the seller but I went to the post office and found that the tracking number given was bogus so called PayPal. They reopened the dispute, contacted the USPS to verify my info and ruled in my favor refunding my payment. Don’t give up if they close your dispute initially!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.