current issues past log in

jdh-ss1944
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.  currently logged in to send money.  BUT can't get past the sign up for apps page or give us your mobile phone number page.  I Don't own a mobile phone !!!!!!  how do I bypass this to send someone money right now ????

someone is waiting on the money now.

Thank you in advance !!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jdh-ss1944 

You need to add a mobile phone to be able to continue using paypal unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jdh-ss1944
Contributor
Contributor

not everyone on the planet owns a cell phone.  OR they might own a flip phone (as these are back in demand) , hence no text messages , ect. on these phones.

on the page it self it states  IF  you does this , ect. , ect. you agree with all these terms, ect.    Well , there is NO  choice, is there ?

PayPal needs to think this through a bit more or it will lose more people than they think.  again , not everyone owns a fancy "Smart Phone".

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jdh-ss1944 

I can only tell you what you need, I don't make paypal policy or agree or disagree with it, I can only give you the facts.

Personally however I wouldn't leave my house without my mobile phone !! Great for security as well as loads of other things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.