conflict not listed?

D-Vielberth
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to all,

I have the problem I placed an order by an Fake-shop. As I didn't get any answers from that  shop, I tried to inform paypal via the funktion of reporting a problem. I did it two day ago and today again. But when I look at the overview-page for conflicts, it say there are no open cases and no closed ones?

When I filled out the form, shouldn't be there at least an open case. Or is that case only listed, if one of paypal has read it, and set a "stamp" that there is a case? Had soeone this problem before. Can I expect, that my reportet problem will be visible there some time later?

Best Regards

D. Vielberth

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @D-Vielberth

When you have any concerns with your purchase, we recommend that you always contact the seller directly first. This is often the faster and easier way to clear a misunderstanding and resolve a small issue.

When you open up a PayPal case, you will receive an automatic email with your case ID and some information on your PayPal case. Furthermore, any case updates will be communicated to you via email update. The case should also be reflected on your PayPal Resolution Center. 

If you did not receive any emails, this means a case may not have been opened. 

For steps on how to open up a PayPal case, see: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1344

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

-Rebecca

Login to Me Too

D-Vielberth
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again,

Hello @PayPal_RebeccaN

thank you for your answer.

Of course first try was to contact seller, but as it was a fake shop (as I know now) I didn't get any answer. I try it twice, per E-Mail but didn't any reaction. (If someone want to know, the fakeshop is ekoplonu.com)

Meanwhile, I have phoned to paypal hotline, and the lady at phone could solve my problem in 5 minutes. Both times I have tried to report, hadn't reached paypal but when the lady at phone entered my case into her computer, the decision came after seconds, that I get my money back. There seem to have been many cases of that fake seller during the last days.

I still do not know, why filling out the form hadn't work (whenever I was ready with typing in, I had to login again, and after new login, case was away), but now, I know the using the phone is the better way, and that case is luckily finished.
Thank you for your help (also to your collegues at phone)

Best regards

D. Vielberth

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.