claim rejected

serega39
Contributor
Contributor

hello, please tell me, there was an incorrect payment for the service / / I decided to order the service when the service was turned off, there was one price, but when I had to pay, it turned out to be a different amount and I immediately informed the service provider that I was closing my page and asked to return the money back the seller disappeared / was silent / and only -7 minutes have passed since the opening and closing and payment / I contacted PP with a dispute about getting the money back and I told them that I only have an account and letters ... and PP sends me messages that the case was closed but they gave me time and demanded documents from me, I asked them what documents you need and in response there was silence and decisions in favor of the seller, although I asked what documents and I said that I only had an invoice and letters and now I was left a deceived victim .... .

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Donna

Hello @serega39,

I am sorry for the negative experience you have had with this transaction.

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you can do so within 10 days. To appeal the outcome of a claim: Go to Resolution Centre. Under 'Resolution Centre', click Closed cases to display the closed case list.
You can also locate your case by selecting 'Case ID', 'Transaction ID', 'Invoice ID', 'Name' or 'Email'  from the drop-down and using the searcher. Next to the case, under 'Action', click View. On the 'Case details' page, near the bottom, click appeal the outcome. Provide information for your appeal.

You can also contact our Customer Care department by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

serega39
Contributor
Contributor

hello, thank you for your answer, I contacted PayPal and they opened a dispute which should be 20 days and not 4 days. but on 06/06/22 I receive a response from PayPal stating that the case is closed, explaining that I did not provide anything. although I provided a bank statement and all correspondence with the seller. and I told them that I have everything I have, I provided you, and they made me understand that I need to provide documents. I turned again and asked them very much, please tell me what documents are needed, but alas, in response, silence from PayPal. I tried to open a dispute / claim, but alas, nothing happened to me. and at the moment I am left as a victim and have nothing .... and now I don’t know how to be in such a situation in which I found myself for the first time in my life ... and I am very disappointed now in PayPal.

PS;STATEMENTS
hello, please tell me today I received a letter from PayPal with a decision with which I am categorically against because. that was taken in one-sided decisions, that is, in the direction of the seller. And even more so, the first 20 days have not passed. second, I provided everything that I have available, that is, a bank statement. and from the seller, as I repeatedly wrote almost every day, I asked that they give me in writing that I do not use their services and do not have my account and all my data is missing from them. and they completely ignore this connection and do not answer my letters and do not get in touch to peacefully resolve the issue. and instead they wrote me a couple of times to close the dispute. but I asked them about the guarantee and there was silence immediately in response ... the question is what to do in such cases to the victim who did not receive any service and now it turns out that he also lost money / children / ... I can’t understand what kind of documents are needed if there is no time on your part to speak / and they don’t write, but I provided an extract from the bank and there are no more ... even all the correspondence with the seller was also provided to you, what else? why doesn’t PayPal have time to say what needs to be provided to the victim ah??, and what kind of relationship does the victim have with PayPal ah? where they decide in fairness ... and also drag their own. and leave feedback actual as it really is....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.