claim Case closed

Wahag
Contributor
Contributor

I have a close case that was closed in the seller's favor as the item wasn't damaged, and the item that I paid for is a flight ticket, But I was prevented from boarding the plane by KLM Airlines after I connect to the Airlines they tell me we make a refund to your travel agency so please contact with them, also I contact to the travel agency and they tell me=>> "This is to inform you that your refund will process to your original form of payment and we are unable to help you with your refund. As you have already raised a chargeback request with your bank for a refund. It's a request you to please contact your bank directly for your refund request or need to wait till chargeback gets settled. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you." So how can I send this message to a real human in Paypal customer service to answer me?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wahag 

If you have already raised a dispute via your card issuer or bank then paypal would no longer help you unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wahag
Contributor
Contributor

No, I raised a dispute via Paypal only

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.